Travel Sales Consultant - Chester
Up to £20,000 + uncapped commission 1st year 30K OTE 2nd year 44K OTE
Do you have experience as a Travel Sales Consultant? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Want to join a company that's increased their profit margin by 3x in just 1 year? Sound interesting?
We are currently recruiting for our client, a well established and growing company based in their luxury offices in Chester. Well regarded for their fantastic work environment and culture, this is a great opportunity to build your career in a rapidly growing business.
They are looking for Specialist Long Haul Consultants to join their ambitious team. The successful candidates will be responsible for creating bespoke holidays for customers calling into the business, whilst providing a high standard of your destination knowledge.
- Recommending and booking accommodation, flights and package holidays
- Specialising in long haul travel
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Building tailor-made itineraries
- Upselling products such as excursions, car hire and transfers
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Work to and exceed targets
- Realistic OTE £30,000 in the first year
- Uncapped commission
- Educational trips
- Discounted holidays
- Friendly working environment
- Potential flexible hours
- Long haul travel sales experience
- Target driven
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on the internal computer systems
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested please apply now or contact Heidi on 0161 247 8802
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.