Do you have the ability to offer exceptional customer service to a corporate client base? Do you thrive in a fast paced office environment? Is Travel your passion?
Due to continued growth & new client wins Randstad are currently supporting a leading Travel Management organisation with the recruitment of Travel Consultants to join their expanding Belfast based team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established & thriving business arranging all aspects of corporate client travel for UK & Ireland customers.
* Competitive salary £16000-£20000 pending experience
* Monday to Friday working hours
* Staff travel perks
* Free travel insurance annually
* Work place pension
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Team rewards
* Scope for career development
* Travel consultancy, airline or hotel booking agent experience within the travel, tourism, airport & hospitality sectors highly desirable
* Knowledge of a Global Distribution System (GDS) highly desirable
* Previous customer service or call handling experience essential
* Effective & professional communication skills essential
* IT proficiency with data entry experience essential
* Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload of multiple client requirements
* Working as part of a team arranging worldwide travel for corporate & business accounts within commercial, government, education & local authorities
* Responding to enquiries from travel agents throughout the UK & Ireland alongside corporate clients
* Securing fights, accommodation, tickets and transfer details
* Providing indepth knowledge of destinations, tour operators and suppliers
* Using a GDS booking system
* Professional customer care exceeding customer expectations
* Account management
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.