Crosby & Perrin are looking to recruit 2 Transport Night Planners for our client based in Skelmersdale
The position is a full time permanent position working:
Nights - 4 on 4 off, 7pm - 7am
What's the role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 experienced, Night planners to join us at our Skelmersdale depot
Duties and Responsibilities:
* System planning for a fleet of 50+ Class 1 vehicles
* Debriefing drivers, customer contact, query resolution
* Supervising and managing driver workloads
* Comply with legal requirements and company policies
* Ensure drivers have the correct paperwork and equipment to carry out their role
* To manage and plan vehicle movement, meeting the delivery needs of the customer while maximising load efficiency
* Maintain driver and depot communication, including pre-delivery, driver briefings and appropriate contact throughout each journey to ensure progress is effectively tracked
* Provide accurate information through Handover sheets to the Transport team
* Proven track record of working to deadlines and operational KPI's
* Strong Planning and communication skills
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* CPC - Desirable but not essential
* Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK
* Professional manner towards clients and colleagues
* Working knowledge of Microsoft excel and willingness to adapt to in house IT systems
This is a great company to work for they are a large logistics company that is steadily growing with progression & development opportunities great working hours, good location and a great team.
If you have the above skills and/or experience, please send your cv today.