Our client manages its cross-firm change programmes through its Strategic Change Portfolio - a centralised portfolio of change that ensures alignment between the firm-wide strategy and programme delivery. A small central team, the Transformation Hub, provides support across each of the programmes that make up this portfolio and is divided into a number of supporting ‘capabilities’ (e.g. change management).
The role is to lead the Strategic Change Portfolio and Transformation hub - ie it sits across all the programmes and capabilities. It reports into the partner who is the Chairman’s Executive Assistant, for whom the role is approximately 0.1 of their time, so there is a lot of autonomy.
Key experience and capabilities sought include: excellent senior stakeholder management and influencing skills, delivery of complex change programmes and an understanding of key elements of successful transformation (planning, risk and issue management, governance, change and comms etc), chairing large meetings, good business understanding, resilience, self-starter.
The role is London-based, though some travel within the UK may occasionally be required.
Our client, as one of the leading UK brands, is a firm that embraces change and aspires to be at the forefront of the industry. It provides a great opportunity for those involved to be at the heart of change, with exposure to senior stakeholders and to develop invaluable consulting and business skills.
The role would suit a top-performing, very experienced SM or Director. The stakeholder engagement that is required (eg frequent meetings with the Exec Board, presenting at Board meetings) requires strong influencing skills and credibility.
The individual will be responsible for oversight of all the programmes and capabilities (portfolio management, change management, comms, people, values & culture, data & information, IT and finance). They will:
● Manage all the working groups and governance (including the strategic change Exec Board meetings), enabling transparency and effective decision making
● Engage regularly with all the programme and capability leads to provide support, understand and help resolve or escalate the challenges, make connections, drive synergies etc.
● Identify and mitigate the major risks and issues across the portfolio
● Drive pace of delivery
● Ensure the transformation lands well in the business and can be supported by IFS
● Flex the size and shape of the portfolio and capabilities to respond to the Board’s requirements
The role would suit someone with a consulting background and would equip the individual with skills and credibility for delivering transformation to their clients.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria