Salary £22,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience
39 Hours per Week
Prince Personnel are proud to be recruiting for a well-established prestigious manufacturing organisation. They are looking to recruit a Training Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to structure and coordinate all training requirements for the Business and its primary user Assembly, including training school induction, statutory training, on the job and Managerial up skilling.
The Training Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate all aspects of training
- Access external funding streams
- Review trainers output and timeframes
- Manage all training documentation in line with the Quality standard code and statutory requirements, to ensure the effective delivery of all training
- Identify internal training / competency gaps and identify suitable methods to address those gaps
- Work with departmental Manager to identify manpower requirements and achievement plans and structure induction / training plans to deliver those requirements
- To co-ordinate the induction and training process for all new and existing employees
- To assist in the auditing and the verification process of all training
- Maintain accurate training records, control and log all training records, associated training matrices and links to operative pay increments / bonus schemes
- Develop a visual management system to control and display training matrices
- Provide support to the Training Officer, Training Auditors and any training instructors
- To support and follow up the progress of new starters from induction, on the job training, training sign off and any probationary reviews
- Report any problems with the overall process back to the Line Manager and Departmental Manager
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- To assist in the development of a continuous improvement culture at all times
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a proven training experience within a fast paced manufacturing, assembly/shop floor environment. You will be flexible and highly motivated with a ‘can do’ approach. To be considered for the role you will ideally have a training or HR industry qualification. You will have good attention to detail and accuracy skills with good interpersonal skills.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained.So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.