Stonebridge Careers Training is offering you the chance to study with us and gain your ‘RQF Level 3 in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools.’ You will begin to understand the child and young person development, support learning activities and much more.
- Are you keen to start a career that you’re passionate about?
- Do you want to surround yourself with inspiring individuals?
- Do you enjoy helping others learn and have a passion for working with children?
Stonebridge Careers Training are offering you the chance to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant and turn your enthusiasm and interest into one of the most rewarding professions of all time.
Being a Teaching Assistant
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be an extremely valued member of the education community. Whilst working as a Teaching Assistant you could be responsible for;
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities that stimulate pupils
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Observing and reporting on learner participation and progress
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks and more.
With this highly sought after qualification, you will have the choice of where you want to work. You could apply for a Teaching Assistant position within any of the following:
- Infant or Junior School
- Secondary School
- Independent School
…the choice is yours!
If you have the passion to be a Teaching Assistant and are eager to start, then we have everything you need to succeed. In addition to this, we also have our careers team on hand to help kick-start your dream job by matching you to potential career partners that are right for you!
Investing into this training course is a perfect way to get your foot in the door to one of the most respected fields worldwide. Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form and we will support you every step of the way.
Please note as this is a training course there are costs involved.