Are you looking for a high quality training course to assist you in starting a new career in the fast-paced field of Project Management?
If you are organised, competent, reliable and have the ability to communicate well and motivate those around you; you could have a truly rewarding future as a Project Manager.
To begin your new career, gain the training that your need with our New to Project Management training library.
Average Annual Salaries for fully trained Project Managers:
- Project Administrator - £26 000
- Project Coordinator - £30 000
- Junior Project Manager - £33 000
- PRINCE2 Project Manager - £50 000
- Senior Project Manager - £62 500
(Source: ITJobsWatch )
Using the training package and our expert recruitment advisors our aim is to provide you with a fast-tracked route into a new career in the Project Management sector and we do this in the following ways.
- Provide you with a training package which contains the relevant industry recognised certification courses needed to start your new career.
- Provide you with access to the official International examinations needed by employers for an entry level Project Management position.
- Once you have passed the exams we will help you re-write your cv so that it is showcasing your skills and certifications to work in the project sector.
- Finally, we will provide continued support for up to 3 months, highlighting jobs which are relevant to your skill level and within a reasonable working distance to you to help you begin your new career.
We are able to provide this package on a simple finance plan over 12 or 24 months and will try and create a more bespoke package if required.
All courses in the package have been identified by our recruitment partners as industry standards for the UK and European project sector.
Enquire now and one of our highly experienced Course and Career Advisors will contact you within 4 working hours to answer any questions that you may have and to assist you in taking the first step towards your Project Management career aspirations.
We look forward to receiving your new application and putting you on the pathway to a new and financially rewarding career in project management.