Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Brighton – X4 Group – Immediate interview slots - Start Dates Immediately - 3 months
Location: Near Brighton Train Station
Salary £20,000 + uncapped commission – OTE £30,000 - £50,000 within first year
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment businesses within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. Our latest achievements include ranking 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years) as well as being listed as a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to work for in 2016 and 2017 and the fastest growing recruitment group in the UK for 2017 for our sectors (as per the Recruiter Fast 50 awards). We have offices in London, New York, New Zealand, Bristol, Leeds, Devon and have just opened a new office in Brighton where we are looking for trainee recruitment consultants.
The successful candidate/s will be joining the successful engineering division reporting into a team leader and also the Head of Engineering & Construction.
Working at the X4 Group is not your typical job - we value each individual and you'll be challenged to do things differently whilst working alongside a team of like-minded people who are experts in their field.
The profile of the trainee recruitment consultant:
Working in a fast paced, high pressure and high expectation environment, we are looking for candidates to flourish in a competitive but purely meritocratic organisation, with the following traits:
-Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
-Ability to work well under pressure
-Competitive nature (sports, academia etc.)
Ideally you would be a graduate but this is not essential. Sales experience is also not essential
Benefits X4 Group offer you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
As a trainee recruitment consultant, you have the opportunity to progress quickly and experience our highly attractive incentive scheme which includes:• One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
• Full Training Development Programme
• Full Career Development Programme (including Management Development Programme once promoted to that level)
• Extensive support, advice, coaching and training from highly successful individuals within the business including managers and directors
• 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including skiing, Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza, Dubai
• Company away days Inc. Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
• Annual luxury boat party, action days, mud runs etc.
• Free gym with spa membership
• Monthly lunch clubs to top restaurants
• FREE BOOZE in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
• Healthcare plan including sports massage, physiotherapy etc. allowance
• Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
1st Year OTE: £30,000 - £50,000
2nd Year OTE: £50,000 - £70,000
3rd Year OTE: £50,000 - £100,000+ (uncapped Commission Structure)
Interview slots are from Thursday 14th June.