- Are you Confident, Enthusiastic and Hard-working?
- Do you have a desire to succeed?
- Are you outgoing but empathetic?
- Tired of being stuck in an office in this nice weather?
Whether you are looking to make your first steps into an exciting career in sales or have previous experience in the sales industry, then this is the ideal role for you.
As a Trainee Field Sales Advisor, you’ll be meeting with business users on a door to door basis. We need outgoing, dedicated individuals with a driven nature who are looking to progress in a fast-growing company who puts its customers first and rewards its staff accordingly.
We are one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent business-to-business essential services provider with regional offices across the UK. We specialise in looking after Britain’s small businesses by providing energy, telecoms and water at a price that’s right.
As a Trainee Field Sales Advisor your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating your own leads and new business with cold calling visits
- Meeting with potential customers to discuss the benefits of Kinex
- Completing all paperwork in a timely and professional manner
- Negotiating deals and handling complaints or objections
You will be provided with all the tools you need to succeed including marketing and sales material, branded uniform and a tablet. No need to drive as transport is provided to bring you to and from your area.
Previous experience working in roles such as domestic door to door energy sales, telecoms, charity fundraising and home improvements will be an advantage, but not essential as extensive training is provided.
As this is a trainee role we accept applications from all backgrounds, all you need to be successful is great communication skills, be outgoing and have a desire to succeed.
As a Kinex Trianee Field Sales Advisor you can expect the following:
- Coaching and Training for all staff
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonuses
- 28 days holiday
- Career progression
- Contributory pension