We are looking for someone who either is looking to embark upon a career in Recruitment or an already Experienced Recruiter to join our growing Recruitment Team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an environment you have always wanted to.
Tenacity, a great work-ethic, self-discipline, attention to detail, a can-do-attitude, and most importantly the integrity to carry out all your duties day in day out are just some of the attributes we look for here at Developing Your Potential.
You will possess a new business attitude. You will not want to be micro-managed and you will manage your own desk and take ownership for your portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will be:
- 360 Recruitment
- Generating new business development
- Build, maintain and enhance client working relationships
- Obtain accurate job descriptions and flexible person specifications from clients
- Consult with clients and guide them through the recruitment process
- Follow up on all client activities in a timely manner, including interviews and post interview process
- Advertising job adverts
- Reformatting CV’s
- Managing your candidates throughout the entire process
- Basic Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience
- The most attractive and competitive Commission structure - OTE - £36,000 in Year 1; £44,000 in Year 2)
Hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm - full flexibility is required.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply now.
Closing Date: 27th July 2018
Contact: Neha Donohoe at Developing Your Potential
Interviews:To be held as soon as possible
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website