Trainee Event Sales & Marketing Assistant
Label One – Sheffield
We are currently recruiting for multiple trainee sales assistants due to rapid growth within the business. Representing well known clients and marketing their products will be included in the day to day work, full product training will be provided.
No experience is necessary however a background in hospitality, retail or customer service would be ideal. Constant training and development in sales as well as other aspects of our business come as part of the role.
Label One is a rapidly expanding outsourced direct sales and marketing company based in the heart of Sheffield. We book event sites in high foot traffic areas to offer high quality brand awareness and customer acquisition services to our clients.
Responsibilities will include;
- Setting up and breaking down retail events
- Delivering top quality representation of our clients
- Understanding clients and customer requirements
- Generating new customer leads for clients face to face
Ideal candidates will;
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to work well within a team
- Be driven and willing to take on a new challenge
- Background in customer facing sectors
What we offer:
- Quick progression and competitive earnings
- Full sales and product training
- Fun environment, team nights and team building activities
- Travel opportunities
- Incentives based on performance
If this job role sounds like something you are looking for, please send your CV below. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
APPLY NOW, SENDING YOUR CV TO US!!
To apply with us send your CV with up to date contact information. Our friendly HR manager will contact you with more information. Label One is an outsourced marketing and sales company based in Sheffield providing top UK brands the highest ROI on their campaigns. This position is based in Sheffield so please be sure that you can commute in daily. Applicants living outside the city may not be contacted. We can only accept applications from people that are already eligible to work in the UK. We will offer roles on a self-employed basis to provide our people with the best opportunities to earn and grow with us as well as a totally uncapped performance based earning structure.
KEYWORDS: events. retail, management, customer service, branding, marketing,, customer service, sales assistant, call center, catering assistant, events assistant, customer service assistant, full time, part time, Sheffield, no experience, full training, retail sales.