Trainee Enforcement Officer - Bailiff - Shepherds Bush and West London
We have a number of vacancies for Trainee Enforcement Officer Bailiff positions. Typical earnings are OTE £30k-£40k+.
Size does not matter! You can be big or small, male or female, it does not matter – if you can communicate well and are good with all types of people then we would like to hear from you!
Background experience within the following is an advantage:
- Military (Air force, Army, Navy)
- Sales (business development, field sales, client and customer facing sales)
- HMP prison (Prison officer, Prison Custody Officer)
- Housing Officer, Immigration Officer, Rent Arrears Officer
- Security, Door security, close protection, maritime security
- Managers, Management & Store Managers
In addition, any background where you have to deal with people and difficult situations.
No previous experience needed – FULLY PAID TRAINING GIVEN. You are paid during the training period and would then be engaged as a self-employed supplier alongside the largest judicial company of their kind in the UK.
Candidates need to be disciplined, confident, persuasive and enjoy a challenging environment. Roles are available across Shepherds Bush and West London.
All roles are self-employed, earnings are not capped and there is a good platform to build an excellent career and revenue. Successful candidates will need to pass the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB/DBS) check process.
Overview of required bailiff candidate:
- Be from a Police, Military (Air force, Army, Navy), Sales (business development, field sales, client and customer facing sales), HMP prison (Prison officer, Prison Custody Officer, Housing Officer, Immigration Officer, Rent Arrears Officer, Security, Door security, close protection, maritime security, Management & Store Management
- Confident and Self-motivated Good negotiation skills
- Persuasive and Disciplined
- A UK driving licence and access to a car
- Full bailiff training given including certification - No cost to you.