My highly regarded energy client with a fantastic customer service rating are looking for someone to continue the growth of their Operations team and support the Trading function of the business. The role will really suit someone who is excited by a blank slate and the opportunity to step into a role where they have the opportunity to make a genuine positive difference to the business.
The company are open to taking either a senior candidate who has understanding across Trading and Pricing, OR a Trading and a Pricing Analyst if you only have experience in one of the areas.
Trading/Pricing Lead: the role will entail…
- Supporting the existing trading function
- Acting as the link between the trading partner and 3rd party risk management partner
- Using analytical skills to collect and understand trading information/hedging position
- Building processes from the ground up
- Understanding third party costs and reconciling with customer charges
Trading/Pricing Lead: you will need…
- Energy Industry experience
- Understanding of Energy trading/pricing processes
- Analytical skills - including strong Excel skills
- Passion for the industry and an innovative approach
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV to me if you are a Junior Pricing Analyst or Trading Analyst looking for your next step up, or if you're an experienced Trading/Pricing Professional looking to take on a strategic improvement role within Trading/Pricing.