Account Manager - Textiles
North of England
Base salary dependant on experience + car +commission.
A well-known interior fabric supplier is looking for an experienced account manager. This company provide fabrics, accessories and wall coverings to retailers nationally and internationally. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a friendly and committed team, exclusively supplying mid to top end interior fabrics, curtains and wall coverings.
Your time will be spent meeting clients/retailers/stockists in and around the North West and North East, the role will cover Lancashire, Yorkshire, Greater Manchester and Cumbria, you'll be on the road most of the time and you'll manage the administration from your own home.
You will be responsible for:
- Nurturing existing client accounts
- Business Development via calling and networking to build relationships
- Presentations and meetings with leading interiors retailers
- Managing relationships with suppliers in order to gain repeat business
To be a successful applicant for the role you will have sales or customer service experience gained within the textiles sector. We are also looking for:
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Confidence in presenting products to clients
- A passion for design and up to date with trends
- A clean driving license
- Willing and able to travel and stay away over night
- As this role is client facing it is important that you are immaculately presented
Apply for this role today by sending your CV. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.