Express Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to work within a busy NHS department within Leicestershire. This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to further develop their skills within a reputable organisation.
- Screening telephone calls, and taking detailed messages
- Managing multiple diaries, including the Director’s personal diary
- Typing correspondence, such; as letters, emails, and confidential NHS documents
- Arranging a variety of meetings, and taking detailed minutes
- Producing reports from minutes, and distributing them across management teams
- Carrying out all generalist administration tasks, such as; printing, scanning, faxing, and collating documentation
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Previous minute taking experience
- Strong organisational skills, including diary management experience
- Typing speeds at 50+ words per minute
- Previous Personal/Executive Assistant experience (demonstrated on an up to date CV)
- Ability to use the full MS Office package in a professional capacity
APPLY NOW – IMMEDIATE START ESSENTIAL!
Hours: Full time, 8:00-5:00pm - TBC
Salary: c£9.00 - £10.00 per hour D.O.E
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.