3-4 Month Contract
Up to £13.00 per hour
Our client provides market leading software solutions to international blue chip companies within the manufacturing industry. Due to a busy yet exciting time of growth our client is looking to appoint an Accounts Payable Assistant in order to help with the smooth running of the business.
You will be working within a busy finance team ensuring the efficient processing and payment of invoices. You will ensure they are correctly coded and paid within the agreed timescales. You will be working as part of a team assisting in general finance administration duties and working together to ensure the business meets its deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to work in a fast paced growing company, ultimately supporting the business with general accounts assistant and accounts payable responsibilities.
To be successful for this position the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Highly experienced purchase ledger/ accounts payable clerk with good processing knowledge
- Must have experience of NAV Dynamics systems
- Good attention to detail and works well with others
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of working within an all-round Accounts Payable position
- Ability to produce work to a high standard whilst under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Commercially focused with strong Excel and in-house accounting systems knowledge.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your detailed CV and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference number 371227.