Telesales / Internal Sales Executive / Telemarketing Advisor - Agriculture (RP1079-MS)
Location: Home or Office Based – Anywhere in the Midlands or North West
£23K - £35K Basic + 10% Bonus + 3% Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Benefits (Salary dependent on experience)
- A financially secure and highly successful business.
- An industry leader within Agriculture.
- Well recognised for their advanced products and technical expertise.
- Significant investment in training, education and professional development.
- Vast opportunity for career advancement.
As a Telesales / Internal Sales / Telemarketing Executive you will form part of the Northern Forage team and be responsible for:
- Taking a proactive approach to selling my clients technical forage portfolio including Fertilisers, Grass/Maize Seed, Silage Additives and Crop Protection products.
- Spending approximately 75% of your time on the telephone and 25% of your time meeting customers face to face.
- Building a portfolio of over 200+ regular spending customers.
- Gaining introductions to farmers by forging solid working relationships with my client’s general sales team allowing you to be introduced as a forage sales specialist.
- Utilising the CRM / customer database system to review spending patterns, herd sizes/mix etc. allowing you to have a more focussed approach to targeting customers.
- Introducing my client’s product and service portfolio, and discussing the technical benefits they offer.
- Promoting the forage business at local shows and events.
- Working with the Forage Product Manager to identify and develop sales opportunities and manage local selling prices.
- Collaborating with the Forage Technical Specialists to agree the best approach to specific customers and to optimise company sales resource.
My client is willing to support the successful candidate by providing Forage training and FACTs / BASIS qualifications.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have proven experience selling to ruminant farmers.
Any experience selling feeds, supplements, animal nutrition, grassland or forage products would be highly advantageous but not essential, as would forage qualifications such as FACTs and BASIS.
You must be an excellent relationship developer with the communication skills to comfortably liaise with farmers.
All applicants must be dedicated to developing a long-term career within a dynamic business.