Technical Trainer - Permanent - Cardiff - Java, Platform, Software Training, Training Documentation
A software development company developing the next generation of their banking platform are seeking a Technical Trainer to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will hold responsibility for training people on the intricacies of the platform and create a learning and development culture within the company. The person could have been a developer in the past or someone who has an extensive software trainer background but they will need to be able to understand the platform and technology that underpins it.
Ideally, previous experience required includes;
- Someone trainee focused and able to adapt and change training approach depending on team and individuals training needs and requirements.
- Exposure to Agile Software Development environments
- Demonstrable experience of implementing training documentation
- Ideally an understanding of Java or similar development language
- Design and maintain suitable courses across a range of subject matters from general on-boarding to specific client processes, tooling and ways of working.
Please send your application through at your earliest convenience and I will be in contact if your experience matches the above requirements or feel free to contact me on the information provided to find out more about the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age