Technical Support Specialist (Mechanical Engineering Graduate)
A Technical Support Specialist is sought for the Factory Automation division of a growing Engineering business.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Providing support in the specification and implementation of company products
- Developing a good understanding of the company products and services, customers, competitors, and the business environment.
- Supporting the complete Technical Sales process from first customer contact through to order fulfilment.
- Managing customer Enquiries & Technical Requests.
- Identifying opportunities to add value to the business.
- Assisting in providing Technical Product and Application Support to new, potential and existing customers as well as internal and external sales teams.
- Reviewing customer orders to ensure that they are delivered to specification.
- Recently qualified Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
- Able to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Good attention to detail, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to present self well when communicating with customers and suppliers.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written).
- SAP knowledge is desirable.