Technical Support Engineer
Position is permanent with Attractive salary package for correct candidate and may include other added benefits such as pension contribution, Private healthcare, Use of transport, mobile phone amongst other benefits.
Due to expansion, Our client are currently looking to recruit for their Technical Support Team within their Operations Delivery Team (HUB) based at their Glasgow Head Office.
Purpose of the role:
Working within the Operations Delivery Team (HUB) the overall purpose of the role is the provision of technical support across the operations team.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Responsible for control of allocated workload to and from the HUB
· Carrying out detailed site and job surveys
· Responsible for the creation of job packs and technical data entry
· Creation of Risk Assessment documentation, safety documentation and Method Statements
· Capable of delivery toolbox talks
· Responsible for the creation of report templates and technical reports
· Management of minor elements within the MST and FOW work programmes
· Accountable for all elements relating to work quality
· Responsible for the creation of records and maintaining KPIs relating to the Operations Team
· Responsible for the maintenance of all statutory inspections relating to the Service Centre Equipment
Company are looking for driven career minded engineers; there is good scope for advancement within the company which has a generous wage structure where loyalty and performance is rewarded.
Please apply direct or submit CV to email@example.comHelp