Technical Sales Manager – Agriculture Genetics (RP1073-MS)
Location: Yorkshire, Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire or surrounding
£40K - £53K Basic + £2K Bonus + Company Car + Pension + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Benefits
- A multimillion pound operation.
- Experts in Pig genetic improvement.
- An international market leader offering high quality breeding stock and AI.
- A great reputation for employment, employee training and career development.
- A financially secure and robust business.
As a Technical Sales Manager you will operate from a home office and be responsible for:
- Forging solid partnerships across the pig meat supply chain from producers, processors and retailers to ensure your customers remain successful in a rapidly evolving market place.
- Liaising with supply farms, vets and the transport function.
- Attending trade shows, networking and Agricultural events.
- Conducting technical sales presentations to producers.
- Managing a portfolio of key account customers across your territory.
- Operating in a 70% account management and 30% new business role.
- Attending approximately 3-4 client visits per day.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST be willing to travel and possess 2-3 years sales experience in the Agricultural industry, ideally gained within the Cattle or Pig genetics sector.
It is essential you are a good communicator with the ability to effectively liaise with producers, processors and retailers.
You must be an excellent relationship developer with the business acumen to develop and improve performance from key clients.
All applicants must have a high work rate and be dedicated to developing a long-term career within a dynamic and rapidly changing industry.