The function of the Technical Product Specialist - Clinical Impact Products for Scandinavia & UK/Ireland, is to provide technical support during sales projects of Bruker’s high value diagnostic kits and manage test and implementation phases.
General duties will include:
· Responsibility to deliver in the Scandinavia & UK/Ireland region sales revenue goals for high value diagnostics kits (including Sepsityper & STAR) in the healthcare fields of Sepsis and Antibiotic resistance.
· Execute “pull/education” consumable strategy: Visiting microbiology labs, establish interest in products, provide quotations and generate demand from other hospital stakeholders (clinicians, economic buyers).
· Providing kits for product evaluations, application training
· Manage test phases to assure best results are achieved an reviewed with the customers to assure overal benefit is experienced.
· Manage implementation of the kits into the laboratory workflow and staff, to assure product is fully adopted.
· Attend & present products at disease state specific events (e.g. Sepsis & Antibiotic Resistance) to generate leads and interest in the diagnostic kits
· Develop close working relationships with local Applications, Service, Sales and Regional BU teams to provide a clear plan to promote and grow the product portfolio into region of responsibility
· Work with colleagues in the Business Area and Commercial Team to share market information, competitor activties, customer feedback, new ideas and experiences to ensure team is briefed and aware of ongoing activities in the region
· Support MALDI Biotyper sales process where consumables are involved : help introduce early in sales cycle
Other duties, specific to the particular operational activity, include:
· Visit microbiology labs and KOL contacts to establish interest and demand for Clinical Impact products within Scandinavia & UK/Ireland.
· Coordinate local sales projects with the other team members of the local Commercial Team (Sales, Applications), as appropriate, to maintain good local communication and approach
· Provide product technical support, advise and evaluation kits for product assessment; ensuring customers are trained on how to use the kits and understand the value to the patient pathways
· Establish & attend suitable events to attend in region and generate customer leads and contacts to support ongoing growth and expansion of sales
· Provide regular market and product feedback to the Business Unit team, so sales tools can be created and updated as required
· Prepare reports and notes on customer meetings; keep CRM upto date
· Support MALDI Biotyper Sales team presenting diagnostics kits during MALDI Biotyper system sales
· Achieve sales revenue goals: analyse ongoing performance, identify gaps and propose initiatives to address if they appear
· Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by success, enthusiasm, drive and initiative directed towards sales growth
· Ability to operate alone and to meet ambitious but achievable targets, particularly with regard to sales success
· Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
· Outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
· A natural team player, willing and able to build confidence and to establish co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the company
· A very high standard of personal presentation
· Ability to comply with local cultural differences
· Degree level qualification in a life science subject, ideally in microbiology, biology or chemistry
Skills and Experience
· Clear understanding of the microbiology consumable market, preferably with knowledge of Sepsis and Antibiotic Susceptibility testing.
· Good market intelligence with respect to competitive products and vendors
· Experience in product support and project management functions.
· Ability to travel internationally
· Skilled in the English Language.
· Preference if skilled in Danish or Swedish language