Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing
Job Ref: TMFood
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newquay, Cornwall
Post Code: TR7 1AF
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Pension, Health
Start Date: ASAP
If you are looking for a life changing opportunity to work within a high class food manufacturing group located in Cornwall with all the Sun, Sea, Surf and Sand it offers, then look no further!!
As the Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing, you will have responsibility for providing the brand with the required level of technical compliance, support and expertise which will involve liaising with all internal and external customers to ensure consumer confidence is retained.
Your Key responsibilities
- Quality System - Management
- Customer Focus - Manage the technical relationship with customers, retailers, regulatory and other external bodies.
- Team Management - Provide direction, support and guidance
Skills - Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing:
- At least 5 years' experience in the Food Manufacturing industry
- Qualification in a related discipline and/or demonstrable experience of technical operations and/or management.
- FIR working knowledge, and experience
- Level 4 HACCP qualification (or prepared to study for a Level 4 HACCP)
- Good working (up to date) knowledge of UK and EU food safety legislation
- Experienced in supplier quality assurance
- Evidential experience of leading and developing a Technical team
The role will suit individuals currently working as a Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing, Bakery Manager, Technical Services Manager, Food Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager and be living within a commutable distance of Newquay, Cornwall, Truro, St Austell, Falmouth, Bodmin or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!