South Croydon, CR0 4TU
Salary £20,100 pa
Hospira Aseptic Services, now a Pfizer company operates from a purpose built state of the art unit in South London, delivering complete compounding solutions to over 200 UK Customers.
We now have an opportunity for a Technical Assistant to join us within a permanent position. You will be based in our offices in South Croydon and reporting to the Operations Manager. You will be assisting with the day to day compounding of work in the aseptic units, under the direction of a Senior Technician in accordance with the quality assurance programme.
The responsibilities of the Technical Assistant:
- To prepare aseptically dispensed products in accordance with the defined procedures
- To assemble raw materials/ingredients for compounding sterile products
- To assist with the labelling, packaging and dispatch of finished products ready for delivery
- To assist in the visual inspection of finished products
- To replenish stock and rotate stock
- To ensure that all documentation is kept in a tidy and orderly manner within the unit
- To participate in the cleaning and preparation of aseptic unit equipment and supplies ready for compounding of sterile products in the aseptic unit in accordance with the principles of good manufacturing practice
- To participate in six monthly cleaning duties
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Technician /Site co-ordinator
Our ideal Technical Assistant will have the following:
- GCSE Maths & English or equivalent
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Basic numeracy skills
- Good time management skills
- Must be methodical and have good attention to detail
- Ability to working under own initiative and as a team member
To be considered for the role Technical Assistant please submit your CV today via the APPLY button below.
Hospira Aseptic Services, a Pfizer company, has provided an aseptic manufacturing service since September 1997. The service is operated from its compounding site in South London, which is fully licensed by the UK Department of Health and is subject to inspection by the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).