This is a brilliant opportunity for an upcoming Technical Analyst to work for a successful financial services company based in Warrington. As a Technical Analyst you will be responsible for configuring, Implementing and Supporting the delivery of solutions within the business.
Some of the technologies you'll be using include:
- SQL Server:
- High availability
- Windows Server
- Octopus Deploy -deployment automation
Key skills and Experience required please not that you do not have tick all the boxes below.
- Experience and a track record in IT or related field with a focus on implementing &/or technical support highly transactional, data centric, services (e.g. data-warehousing, ETL based solutions, integration solutions, enterprise data services etc.)
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft technologies
- Windows server (2012-2016) experience (configuring and diagnosing)
- Experience using PowerShell
- Strong SQL server (2012+) experience
- SQL coding skills for analysing data
- Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and troubleshooting
- Two or more of the following:
- SQL Mirroring
- Transaction Replication
- Log shipping
- Integration Services
- Performance tuning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate effectively at both technical and holistic non-technical levels
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Refined customer service skills
- Self-sufficient team player
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation
- Experience implementing and diagnosing software solutions
- Experience working in the financial services and/or environments with strong governance models and high-data security practices
29 days holiday including bank holidays
Group income protection scheme
We are currently in the process of Shortlisting CVs, please hit apply now if this is of interest to you.
The positions is commutable from the following locations: Warrington, Manchester, Chester, Liverpool, Crewe.