This client is the leading mobile video advertising company with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, New York and London. They pride themselves on their razor sharp, full-screen video ads in HD across iOS and Android - eliminating long load times and grainy, choppy videos. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies and over 50% of the top grossing publishers in the App Store.
As a Technical Account Manage, you will play a crucial role in our mobile advertising integrations and facilitate use of our ever-evolving reporting and analytics products. You will collaborate with our 3rd party tracking partners to ensure seamless integration experiences for clients and to maintain our clients’ position as an “ahead of the curve” adtech company.
You will be responsible for server-to-server integrations, validating tracking tags and pixels, aligning reporting between systems and establishing successful conversion attribution and in-app event tracking for a variety of mobile campaign models. You will also assist in troubleshooting various technical issues that may arise on our tracking and reporting systems.
Another key element of this role is to provide feedback to the product teams to continuously evolve the platform capabilities of our clients’ client-facing and internal products. We’re looking for adept problem-solvers who can easily navigate technical issues and who can work closely with Clients, as well as Engineering, Product and Sales teams.
- 1-2 years experience in campaign/account management and/or technical support
- Deep understanding of tracking link structure, and how dynamic variables are passed in a URL
- Familiarity with mobile attribution and analytics companies, such as Tune, AppsFlyer, Adjust and Kochava
- Familiarity and/or experience in the API and SDK implementation processes is a plus
- Customer service background and comfortable assisting less technical peers and clients
- Motivated self-starter, with advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities
- BA/BS required
- Mobile development / testing (iOS, Android) experience is a plus
- Set up new server-to-server API and tracking integrations with advertisers and 3rd party attribution companies
- Validate the formatting of tracking URLs and postback events
- Validate reporting between the client and 3rd-party systems, both during certification process and on an ongoing basis
- Troubleshoot the tracking and attribution aspects of active campaigns
- Create technical documentation to educate customers and team members
- Communicate technical concepts related to the clients’ product offerings to internal and external audiences
- Build and maintain internal relationships across all levels and departments including Product, Sales and Account Management.