An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader / Line Leader to join our team based in Newport, Telford. In return, we offer a competitive pay rate of £8.33 per hour.
The successful Team Leader / Line Leader will ensure that each production line is set up in good time for production to begin. To efficiently operate with precision the Gillenkirch apple baggers, Ulma/Sorma flow wrappers & Sorma netting machines. Team Leader / Line Leader will also liaise with the Pack house Supervisors, Senior Managers, Quality Assurance and Technical teams.
The Team Leader / Line Leader responsibilities will include
- Ensure that each packing line is set up and ready five minutes before the line staff start production
- Programming correct information into machines
- Clean and check hot knives regularly on the flow wrapper
- Calibrate weigher heads to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Monitor bag seals and weights
- Monitor print quality, size, location and correct information
- Monitor correct quantities of finished packed produce
- Ensure correct customer product bag/design is being used.
- Staff discipline to ensure lines are working efficiently
- Set up label applicator with correct positioning and label
- Controls of paper work, to include accuracy of worksheets, working with on line qc
- Keep the lines clean and tidy following the Clean as you go procedure
- Ensure that the hygiene policy is followed and the operatives are wearing the correct PPE at all times in the Pack house and Warehouse
Team Leader / Line Leader requirements:
- Flexibility - Covering weekends and bank holidays when required
- Communicate effectively
- Ability to adapt to and comply with internal and external business process
- Administrative and computer skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office product
Who we are:
As a fast paced international business who are continually growing and developing, we nurture a culture of self-motivated, hardworking and honest individuals.
We have clear company values that we encourage our people to live by. It is important that applicants can uphold these values.
Integrity- act with good character, ethics and morals
Respect and patience - be tolerant, good natured and understanding
To help others - make a difference to others lives in a positive way
Work hard and enjoy life - contribute and enjoy your role
Recognise success - when praise is due say ‘well done’
Continual improvement - always strive to do a better job
Trust - build your relationships on trust
Openness - talk straight, communicate well, and be open to new ideas
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Role relevant training
- Franklin Covey training
- Relaxed dress code
- Relaxed multicultural environment
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Informative staff app with localised benefits
- Full domestic kitchen on site open to employees to use
- Annual group wide social event
NOTICE: please refer to the Data Privacy Statement on our website footer at www.jupitermarketingltd.com to access information on how we will process, store and delete your personal data should you apply for a position within the Jupiter Group.