Developing Your Potential is seeking Teaching Assistants to join our network across Milton Keynes.
Our clients range from Primary, Secondary and Special Educational Needs (SEN) schools.
Teaching Assistant role and responsibilities:
- Assisting the classroom teacher;
- Working with small groups and 1:1 support;
- Supporting literacy and numeracy;
- Help manage pupil behaviour;
- Support the development and effectiveness of work teams;
- Help pupils to access the curriculum;
- Work with other professionals; and
- Liaise effectively with parents.
Candidates with Teaching Assistant qualifications and previous experience of working in a childcare setting are preferred, but we do not discriminate which means that applications are welcome from everyone.
Applicants will be subjected to a full telephone assessment by one of our Consultants. If you are successful, you will be canvassed to our clients in Milton Keynes for Teaching Assistant opportunities.
Send us your CV to apply for this opportunity.
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants who are successful in gaining a placement within a school setting will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.