Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working closely with an independent accounting and advisory firm, who pride themselves on consistently delivering success and wealth.
We are recruiting for an experienced Tax Advisor to join a strong Business Tax team in a client facing role with responsibility for handling tax advisory work across the clients portfolio.
Job Location: Leeds based with occasional work from York.
Salary: Highly Competitive + company benefits including free on-site parking, company pension, flexi-time and further training if required.
Hours: This is a permanent, full-time role (37.5 hours per week).
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team the role will focus on R&D work, however this will also include some elements of other business tax advisory work. Experience in the following areas will be beneficial, although training will be provided:
- Business structure planning
- Sale/exit planning
- Share schemes
- ATT qualified, or relevant HMRC experience
- Experience in business taxes advisory work
- Ability to understand complex scenarios and legislation i.e. technical research.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to communicate through clear reports and language to our clients.
- Project management skills and good organisational ability
- Negotiating fees in advance to represent both value, complexity and risk
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Client-facing experience
- Willingness to develop new business, including networking