Job Title: Support Worker
Salary: £19,097 - £21,186 per annum
Working Hours: 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 14th May 2018
The organisation is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
They are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to work within their Pilton Accommodation Service in Edinburgh.
How you will make a difference:
- By helping to end homelessness through providing a high-quality support service for people who are at risk of homelessness or are homeless
- By building positive professional relationships with service users, colleagues and other service providers
- By being actively involved in the development of the service
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with the Company's core values
- SVQ level 3 in Social Care or equivalent (or willing to work towards)
- Understanding of relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care
- Awareness of issues surrounding homelessness and issues affecting young people
What they offer:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Homelessness Support Worker, Homelessness Support Assistant, Homelessness worker, Young Person Support Worker, Youth Support, Enabler, Support Assistant, Social Care, Social Worker, Vulnerable Adult, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Vulnerable Group Support, Social Outreach Officer, NVQ3, SVQ3 may also be considered for this role.