Our client is the market leader in its field and is looking for a customer service driven individual to join its dedicated service desk covering a mix of first line and second line issues, with the focus being primarily on 2nd line support from incoming calls
• Investigate and resolve issues with the financial software packages / applications supported by the financial Service Desk
• Resolve issues escalated by the 1st line team
• Work as a member of the second tier team to resolve customer issues.
• Escalate to specialist teams if required
• Ensure regular fully detailed updates are applied to open issues in the call logging / incident logging systems
• Identify trends and escalate as appropriate
• Provide supporting cover for 1st line team during busy periods
• Work to agreed targets and objectives as identified via the performance management and development process
• Mentor and train 1st and 2nd line team members when requested
• Provide application and user support to customers via telephone, email, and remote access tools
• Communicate with the customers demonstrating high levels of professionalism.
• Maintain regular contact with the customer throughout.
Reporting directly to the Finance Team Manager, this is a challenging and rewarding role offering superb training and development and career opportunities to those customer service focused individuals with a can-do attitude and a determination to resolve issues and solve problems.
To step into your next career move as a Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst you will need the following skills and experience-
• Proven ability to analyse and problem solve customer issues
• Excellent communication skills
• Conscientious and self-motivated
• Flexible and adaptable
• Good time-keeping
• Previous Service Desk / Helpdesk experience
• Ideally experience of support financial software packages
• Some previous financial experience would be an advantage
To hear more about this challenging role, call Keith Wilkins today or send your CV to us for immediate review. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team. Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability.