We Are Barr - Are You?
We are about being brilliant. We are always learning. We are results driven and we build relationships that deliver.
A.G. Barr has been in the business of quenching the nation's thirst since 1875. Now a successful FTSE 250 Company, we are an accredited Investor in People employer with a diverse and expanding range of quality soft drinks, including Irn-Bru, Rubicon, Strathmore, Rockstar, KA and Funkin Limited. There's never been a better time to join us!
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Supply Manager to join our growing team in Cumbernauld.
Supply Manager responsibilities:
You will be a key member of the Supply Planning (SP) team and to work as part of the SP team to develop and maintain the short, medium and long-term supply and inventory plan across the AG Barr manufacturing and storage network. Manage the development and ongoing maintenance of the supply plan through partnering with the Demand Planning (DP) team, manufacturing sites, Customer Service and Commercial considering both micro and macro factors and constraints.
The ideal Supply Manager:
- Detailed knowledge of supply planning and wider supply chain principles with a well-established knowledge of planning tools and COTS advanced planning systems
- Solid experience working within a busy fast paced supply planning team and should have clearly demonstrated the results of continued performance improvement
- Educated to degree level (or with equivalent experience), preferably in a numerical / science-based discipline, with both a deep understanding of supply chain management principles / fundamentals
- IT literate with strong PC skills and an excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the other key Microsoft Office suite of applications. The role holder must have the capability to utilise Excel and similar data interrogation tools in order develop evidence-based insights into the forecast
- Highly analytical, with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills - with the ability to communicate using various media applications across different levels of the business
- The environment is highly pressurised and the SM must be able to deliver high quality outputs at all times while dealing with a high level of change and uncertainty. The ability to manage nuance and varying shades of grey is a key element of the role
- Given the international footprint of A.G. Barr and our customer focus, the SM should have a flexible approach to travel.
- Given the scope of the role it is essential that you are proactive and have the ability to influence across a broad range of stakeholders.
What we'll offer the Supply Manager ...
- 33 days annual holiday & flexible holiday scheme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Discounts and cashback for selected stores and restaurants giving great savings on holidays, shopping, groceries, cinema tickets, etc.
- Health cash plan
- Flexible Benefits - buy technology, a new bike or a great deal on a car lease through salary sacrifice
- Share schemes for eligible employees
If you feel you have the countabilities and motivation to excel in the role of Supply Manager, click APPLY now!
We're expecting lots of people to want to be part of the Barr family. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date: Friday 25th May 2018
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.