*Immediate Start* Supply Chain Specialist, Stock Management - London/Essex- Leading FMCG - £500-£600 per day
One of the UK's leading consultancies is looking to attract a Supply Chain expert to join their fast paced and innovative dispatch team to improve their stock management & order fulfilment capability.
This supply chain and logistics team are currently looking to grow their function to accommodate their ever growing workload. Due to a recent internal promotion they have an imperative vacancy which they need to fill and are looking for the best talent in the market to make a move across to this team.
As part of the warehousing function, you will report directly into the Head of Operations and work collaboratively with the team to design and implement a warehousing strategy for continuous improvement. Managing a team of 50 you will tackle issues such as storage, quality, safety and human capital; you must be able to work in a "hands on" manner to improve efficiency across a large site. Managing 5000 deliveries a day, you will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and ensure storage and dispatch is completed within stringent timeframes to ensure an efficient value chain for the end customer. You will work with stakeholders at all levels and act as the go between for all warehouse staff, logistics personnel and Head of Operations.
The below skills and experience are vital in order to succeed in this position:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse function with a B2C company
- Tangible examples of improving warehousing areas across, storage efficiency, dispatch times, quality and logistical team performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to alter communication styles depending on stakeholder levels
- A real self-starter with the ambition and drive to improve the current set up but also to progress within the function
- Super user of warehouse management software (WMS) such as RedPrairie and SnapFulfil or automated software
- Degree qualified
To find out more about this opportunity then email your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk. This position has already gained a lot of interest so act fast if you are interested.