Our client is a multi-channel, fast paced, dynamic business who specialise in the supply of homeware products. They are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator to add to their busy team. They have a portfolio of leading product brands and own label products and deal with many key retailers across the UK and Europe. This is a maternity contract working for around 9 months.
- Liaising with Merchandisers on shipments and bookings.
- Managing the critical path.
- Placing purchase orders.
- Allocation stock.
- Liaising with factories.
- Answering any freight forwarders queries.
- Imports handling - liaising with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure that shipments are delivered as per the schedule.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, energetic and enthusiastic with an open minded approach.
- Willingness to work together in a team and help others.
- Positive and pro-active attitude to changing demands and priorities as required.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to set own priorities.
- Numeracy skills.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.