My client is an iconic perfume brand with incredible heritage. I am currently seeking a Supervisor in their Bicester store. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the management team with the ability to assume the responsibilities of the Store Manager in his/her absence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Analyse available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies.
- Ensure all fragrance consultants provide the highest level of customer service.
- Support and assist in team member training.
- Understand and execute cash control procedures.
- Assist in visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards.
You will have...
- Proven track record in niche and luxury retail environment.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised.
In return we are offering a competitive salary. You are also entitled to a generous monthly commission structure, non-contributory pension plus many other company benefits.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.