An established supplier of fashion accessories and clothing are seeking a Stock Controller to join their team. You will report to the Operations Manager. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person looking for a new challenge. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm although flexi time can be offered. The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Stock Control within a Wholesale and Ecommerce environment.
- Assist in the management of stock across 3 internal units and all external partners.
- Manual duties from time to time, unloading containers, movement of stock etc.
- Forecasting stock and sales.
- Ensure that inventory / stock records are maintained accurately on internal systems.
- Investigate any variances between database and stock records.
- Follow up discrepancy investigations to determine route cause.
- Analyse and report on stock adjustments.
- Provide accurate information regarding expected intake and despatch forecasts.
- Assist the Operations Manager with health and safety, 3rd party management, internal project objectives on an ad hoc basis.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role.
- FLT Licence Bendi and Counter both desirable (or be willing to learn).
- Familiarity with PI and Cycle Counts.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competent in the use of Word, Outlook and strong Excel skills.
- Familiar with Navision Dynamics and Magento (not essential).
- Fully computer literate.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.