Staff Nurse : Days : RGN : £30,000.00 : Etwall, Derbyshire
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse, RGN, to take on the role of Staff Nurse within a medium sized nursing home based in Etwall, Derbyshire. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of care to elderly patients and ones with dementia. You will also be responsible for creating and evaluating care plans.
This is an exciting time to join this beautiful nursing home. The home currently has a strong team of Staff Nurses and Specialist Care Workers and are looking for one more nurse to complete the team. The home is an integral part of the local care community.
- Salary of £30,000 per annum,
- Uniforms Paid
- DBS Paid
- Annual leave entitlement of 28 days
- Fully implemented auto enrolment pension scheme
What the Candidate requires
* A nursing Qualification with Valid NMC Pin Number (RGN)
* A clean DBS
* Experience in working with elderly care would be preferable
* 2 Referees
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents
based on an assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents
and their relatives
* 36 hours per week, the role consists of 3 shifts per work, worked over seven-day rota
* Maintaining reports of patients? medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* To promote high quality care and best practices
* Help maintain a hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures
* To maintain the storage and administration of controlled drugs
Interested? Send us your details and apply now!