Specialist Paediatric Nurse – South West London SW11
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Specialist Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
About the role:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading provider of children's complex care and we are proud to be delivering excellent services to over 60 children with complex care needs across London. We currently have a number of exciting opportunities and are looking for reliable, skilled registered nurses who are able to provide commitment to our clients. In return we offer you all the support you need through our dedicated team of clinical leads and experienced consultants.
Come and join our experienced team and make a difference to the lives of children and their families!
Rate of Pay: £30 - £44 per hour.
Shift Pattern: Days & Nights available
Are you a Nurse with the following?
(Applications from nurses that do not meet the criteria may still be considered for other placements, however shift patters and rates of pay may vary).
• A Children’s ITU / HDU Nurse with a minimum of 12 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last two years with three years referencing
• Valid NMC PIN
• Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
• 6 months experience of tracheostomy within the last 18 months
• 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
• Confident to lone-work in the community
• A current driving license and access to a vehicle for work purposes, although not essential is beneficial.
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local clinical team
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to ‘Your Interserve’ – manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).