We are recruiting for a level headed Sous Chef with a passion for good food looking to progress and develop their career and experience. You will be working in a buzzing high volume, fast paced kitchen producing high standard of innovative dishes cooked from scratch using fresh ingredients.
• Experience working in a gastro pub for a minimum of 2 years
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Passion for food and confidence when working with fresh food cooking from scratch
• Ability to take control of the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
• Willingness to train and develop more junior kitchen team
• Up to £28,000 per annum
• Tips and tronc available in addition to annual salary
• Live in accommodation available
• Opportunity to work with fresh good quality food cooking to a high standard
• Stepping in for the Head Chef and running the kitchen in their absence
• Involved in menu writing and developing the food offering
• Chance to expand your experience into functions and private events
• You’ll be working for a company offering training and future career progression
• 28 days holiday per annum
• Working mainly straight shifts
• Own transport preferred due to location
Our client is a large country pub based in the New Forest offering luxurious boutique rooms for the perfect get-away. Serving delicious meals prepared from scratch using locally sourced ingredients, cooked to a high standard including a very popular Sunday roast. This establishment offers private functions with many packages to choose from for up to 140 guests.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.