Vitality, Sourcing Administrator, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Sourcing Administrator role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
Our Sourcing Administrator will work as part of the Source-2-Pay team, and provide day-to-day administrative support across a range of sourcing, supplier management, and supplier payment activities.
This role will be focused on ensuring that the team is fully supported to operate at pace in order to deliver a great service to its stakeholders.
Responsibilities as our Sourcing Administrator include:
- Managing the team mailbox to include answering queries and ensuring emails are distributed to the correct member of the team
- Organising team meetings in terms of room bookings, meeting agendas, and minute taking
- Providing administrative support to Sourcing Managers with respect to tendering activities, including market research, document preparation, managing deadlines, and organising meetings
- Providing support to the Sourcing Contract Analyst with populating and maintaining the Vitality Contract Database, covering all third party supplier contracts
- Assisting IT procurement, including admin of Purchase Orders
- Supporting the Sourcing Operations Manager with preparation of weekly and monthly reports with respect to the Source-2-Pay team’s Key Performance Indicators
- Support the Sourcing Operations Analyst with regular and ad hoc supplier spend, performance, and risk reporting
- Delivering support to the team’s key technology platforms, to include user set up, basic trouble shooting, and maintaining training materials
- Ensuring the team’s Standard Operating Procedures, Frameworks, and other Governance materials are kept up to date and regularly reviewed
Skills and Experience required of our Sourcing Administrator:
- Excellent organisation skills and the enthusiasm to strive in a busy environment with strict and demanding deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator who enjoys dealing with internal and external stakeholders and will be a champion and ambassador for the Source-2-Pay team.
- Strong attention to detail and with a passion for problem solving in order to help the team deliver a great service to its stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A basic level of sourcing, procurement, and legal understanding (Desirable)
- Experience of using purchase-2-pay systems and contract management systems (Desirable)
Working for Vitality as a Sourcing Administrator you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Monday 07 May 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sourcing Administrator please click ‘apply’ today.