Solutions Architect – Charity – Solution Architect, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Dynamics, TOGAF
Solutions Architect operating across rather than within projects you will be responsible for defining the target architecture and roadmap for key domains in line with strategic initiatives. You will have experience in at least one of the domains together with a history of delivery of Solution Architectures under tight timescales.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Extensive experience in designing transitional architecture & addressing security aspects of all architectures domains
- Leadership experience within the IT industry
- Technical understanding of operational requirement of MS Dynamics 365 & it’s integration with other technology platforms (legacy & non-legacy)
- Substantial experience of solution design using Microsoft applications, platforms & technologies
- Experience in designing conceptual, logical & physical data models alongside development of Business Intelligence solution i.e. Data warehouse, Power BI.
- Experience with cloud based services preferably Azure, AWS & Dynamics 365.
- Proven experience in formal architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Proven experience of documenting solution by using UML within ArchiMate
- Proven experience with business & technical requirements which leads to designing a solution options to meet business needs.
- Experience with application rationalization & modernization initiatives
- Proven experience of generating innovative & effective solutions
- Experience in dealing with external delivery partners
- Understand the needs of the domain and lead thinking in the way that those needs should be satisfied by IT.
- Be the principal advisor for the domain technology architecture and strategy.
- Define and communicate an IT architecture which balances the needs of the business and the domain and which is in line with the architecture and standards of the group.
- Own and develop a fit for purpose IT vision and roadmap for the aligned domain.
- Guide investment in the domain so that it follows the strategy and delivers the target architecture, reflecting the demands of that investment in the IT pipeline.
- Document domain blueprints and gain approval for their inclusion in the reference architecture.