Up to £80,000 (DOE) + Extensive Benefits Package
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect to join a vibrant team to help with shaping, designing and governing the solutions that are realising their digital strategy.
As a Solution Architect you will:
- Work with key customer stakeholders and company resources to define, agree and oversee the implementation of a solution that is both fit for purpose and in-line with our client’s digital strategy.
- Create a compelling vision of a target architecture and the route to get there in manageable steps.
- Work with Product Managers bring new features into the solution as part of R&D.
- Support sales campaigns.
- Clearly articulate and evaluate the options available for delivering solutions to business problems and requirements.
- Provide governance on technical aspects during implementation.
- Provide thought leadership by monitoring market trends and identifying where emerging technologies can enhance solutions.
Key techs will include but not limited to: Java and/or Microsoft Tech Stack including .NET Core, Cloud, SaaS/PaaS, Single Page Application and UI. Our client is also looking at Scaled Agile Framework and if this is an area of interest, they can develop your career in this area.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries, all with the one strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software.
- Generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours
- A clear, personal learning and development plan.
- Generous holiday allowance, free parking and many other flexible benefits.
- Life insurance, cycle to work scheme and a large range of employee discounts and benefits.
Our client believes that their diversity makes them stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, they celebrate and support everyone who works for them. Our client is committed to providing equal opportunities in their working practices and are proud of their inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that our client does not discriminate on any basis. Instead they continue to actively promote equality and grow their diverse workforce for the benefit of their customers, products, business and people.
The Solution Architect will play a crucial role in delivering our client’s vision and values through you, your team and the business.
To apply for the role of Solution Architect, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Software Architect, Infrastructure Architect, IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, IT.