Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Property Litigator with proven experience in Property Litigation matters seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm. You will be based in their Gravesend office, working in a friendly expert team.
The successful candidate must have experience in the following:
- Proceedings for opposed and unopposed lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Interim Rent Applications
- Commercial rent and service charge recovery
- Service charge disputes
- Proceedings for breaches of other covenants in commercial leases
- Forfeiture of commercial leases
- Dilapidations claims
- Property related contractual disputes
- General property disputes and claims including misrepresentation
- Boundary Disputes
- Knowledge and experience of enfranchisement and lease extension proceedings under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993, Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002, Landlord and Tenant Act 1967 and Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 is desirable.
- Transfers of equity is desirable.
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or equivalent
- Have experience as a property litigator in private practice with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff
- Utilise the firm’s practice and case management system
- Ability to assist with the marketing of the department
- To bill clients in accordance with notified charging rates in accordance with time spent on the client file and to achieve financial targets for income