JOB DESCRIPTION – FAMILY LAW SOLICITOR
Family Law Solicitor
We are a well-established successful multi sector Law Practice currently looking for a Solicitor to join our expanding team with experience within the Family Law sector. The firm offers a range of legal services to businesses and individuals.
Solicitor specialising in Family Law, and meet the legal Aid supervisory standards by:
The supervisor meets the supervisory standards by having:
- Supervised in the Family Category of Law and/or Class of Work at least one full-time Caseworker (or equivalent) for at least one year in the five year period prior to completing this form; or
- Completed an approved training course covering key supervisory skills no earlier than 12 months prior to the completion of this form; or
- Completed the Level 3 or higher National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) standard (or any replacement from time to time) in supervising in the previous five year period.
The successful candidate must be able to satisfy the supervisor requirements for the Legal Aid Agency in the area of Family Law, and must have supervised in the area of Family Law
Specifically, the successful candidate must, must be able to demonstrate case involvement of 360 hours each year for the last 3 years.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range (DOE): £30,000 to £40,000 plus potential bonuses
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon experience.
- Pension Scheme
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable law firm who value their employees. Please forward you’re CV for immediate consideration.