Software Engineer - Java, Scripting, Bash Perl, SQL, Linux
My client is a leading consultancy.
They are a technology agnostic which means they live in an exciting, but demanding world, which should be a lot of fun.
How can you help answer the challenge of turning business process and system requirements into really useful tools and great experiences. They are looking for you to have a variety of experience, from rapid prototyping and product development to larger system architecture and software development, with all the rigour and discipline that requires.
We currently run systems, portals and websites for clients, plus we have new clients and project to on-board.
You will have: Java, Scripting, Bash Perl, SQL, Linux
- A proven track record in back and front end work, with a fantastic understanding of how complex applications are engineered and architect
- Knowledge of Open Source, Back end development in Java is a requirement,
- Hands on experience of best practice across front end
- Good working knowledge of Java
You will be: Java, Scripting, Bash Perl, SQL, Linux
- Used to working in an agile/lean way
- A great team communicator
- A passionate and positive personality
- A person with great attention to detail
- Proud and excited by great delivery and exceptional user feedback
- Interested in how your business unit operates and how to prioritise work streams
- This is a perm role based in Surrey - for more information please contact email@example.com
£40,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year