We are currently partnered with a rapidly growing organisation based in the Cambridge area. Due to continued success my client is looking for a well communicated and effective Software Development Manager to join their team.
As a major part of the organisation you will focus on the following areas:
- Building the Software Development team through successful recruitment and staff/employee development.
- Increase the overall quality, frequency and content of product releases.
In order to be successful in the role you must have previous experience building product development teams whilst continuing to line manage individuals within the software function.
A background in C# .Net development would be beneficial to your application.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To follow Agile Scrum methodologies to ensure stakeholder are kept informed throughout the release process. Alongside this you will need to ensure that released software is effectively supported.
- Ensure software is effectively QA’d, from Unit testing to UAT and release.
- Ensure developers are working effectively, using the correct tools for the job, resulting in a reduction of the release cycle time.
- Training, development and effective line management to ensure high staff retention and new attraction.
Basic salary is up to £75,000 and fully dependent on experience, plus company benefits.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.