Software Developer : C#.NET / SQL Server : Glasgow : Perm : to £45k
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Developer to join Abrecco?s client, an award winning provider of software solutions. Already working with some major brands in a number of different sectors, our client are an ambitious company going through a period of growth. You can expect to be working on greenfield projects to create cutting edge, bespoke solutions using the latest technology. You will be joining a motivated team who work collaboratively with a focus on delivery for their clients. With excellent skills across the full Microsoft stack, you should work well in a team, have great communication skills and be hungry for a new challenge.
- Work and deliver quality solutions in a cross-discipline team
- You will work across multiple projects of varying size and complexity
- Participate in project planning and reviews, team meetings and client meetings as required
- Provide support to existing clients and projects
- Developing appropriate unit tests
- Engage in knowledge sharing activities (code review, paired programming etc.)
Personal and technical attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of C#.NET / MVC / Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL Server
- CMS experience is good to have (Umbraco, Sitecore, Episerver)
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated developer with a passion for technology. You will be joining a highly successful organisation that invests in the development of their staff. Our client is offering a salary of up to £45k plus benefits for the right candidate. Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Only apply to this vacancy if you consent to us contacting you with regards to this and similar future career opportunities. You may call to discuss the role in more detail if you wish.