Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalized feedback, and assess student progress over time.
Turnitin is used by more than 30 million students at 15,000 institutions in 150 countries.
We have a history of taking on apprentices in IT support and now wish to embrace our degree apprentice into the Turnitin team.
Do you want to earn as you learn?
Gain a BSc (Hons) Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions, specialising in Software Engineering?
The scheme is designed as an alternative to further education and has been designed in partnership with the Tech Partnership and the University of Roehampton.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for candidates to earn as they learn and offers a fully funded degree, a permanent job at Turnitin, a competitive annual salary AND the fortune of graduating at the end of the 4 year course with no student debt.
- Database administration, analysis, configuration, system support and problem solving
- Support the implementation of systems
- Support and maintain the key live computerized systems to maintain business continuity
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
- Is able to absorb and apply new technical information
- Maintains awareness of developing technologies and their applications
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for technology and programming
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
- Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
- For any City and Guilds programmes, the learner must be 18 on the first day of their apprenticeship
37 per week,
Working days and hours will be confirmed with the employer
£11,000 - £12,000 per annum
Full support to be qualified with a BSc hons degree.
Full time employment.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”