Global Interactive Marketing Online (GIMO) specialise in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for our services, we are now recruiting for a Social Media Managerto join ourDigital Marketing team on a full time permanent basis.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
· Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
· Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
· Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way
· Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
· Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
· Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
· Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
· Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
· Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
· Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
· Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
· Compile reports for management showing results (ROI): All marketing plans include defined, realistic goals.
· Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
· Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
· Report on effectiveness of campaigns
· Monitor trends in social media
· Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
· Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
· Previous experience as a social media manager for similar organisations.
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and how social media impacts this.
· Passionate and data driven individual.
· Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
· Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
· Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
Established in 2006, we are based in the Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 150 employees working for us in London, and an additional 380 employees working globally as part of the group. Focusing on mobile and online Poker, Casino and Sports Betting products in major European markets, we have a very multicultural team here at GIMO with employees specialising in all aspects of Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Development, Web Design, Content, Analysis, Software Development and Customer Service.