This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to work within a vibrant and successful digital agency. They are looking for a confident and passionate individual to help implement marketing and social media strategy for their clients.
They have a professional but fun loving office culture with former apprentices who have grown to be integral parts of the team! You should be eager to develop your skills and embark on a career in the exciting field of Digital Marketing.
Carrie-Ann Sudlow Digital are very well established in the north west. Their team is made up of experienced professionals and former apprentices who have progressed to be senior members of staff.
The levels of support on offer are fantastic and great progression opportunities are on offer for the right individual.
You will be working closely with existing support staff; receiving mentoring and training to carry out the following duties:
- Develop and maintain social media profiles for clients
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Creating content and running marketing campaigns
- Blog writing
- Brand marketing
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications, ensuring it is in accordance with the organisation's/client's brand guidelines liaising with clients and updating them on progress
- High level of attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task well
- Able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Punctual and reliable
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
- Passion for marketing
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent, plus Maths and English at grade D or above
- £170 per week
Daily working hours:
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Annual pay review
- 20 days holiday pay + bank holidays
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”